Would you like to contribute a post to this website? We’re interested in essays written by artists of all disciplines who engage with climate issues. We welcome submissions from everyone, including individuals who come from traditionally underrepresented populations and communities. We’ll work with you to edit the piece and make it ready for publication. Please note that at this moment, we’re not able to pay fees.
Before you submit, keep in mind:
- Posts should be around 1000 words, written in the first person, and address an aspect of your work at the intersection of the arts and the climate crisis. You may write about a specific project or about your practice in general.
- We ask that you include 3-5 photos of your work to accompany your post. Videos and audios are also welcome.
- Include a 75 to 100-word bio.
- Don’t send press releases, reviews, fundraising appeals, or any other marketing materials.
- Don’t submit a piece about a project that hasn’t happened yet, for which you have no documentation (for example: an upcoming residency where you will be creating work).
Submit your materials using the form below.